Tomoki Ohsawa (, office: 2067 CASL Building)
- Mon: 4:30–5:30pm
- Tue: 2:30–3:30pm
- Thu: 11am–Noon
- By appointment
Math Learning Center (MLC)
Math Learning Center (2076 CASL Building) offers free tutoring at the following hours:
- Mon–Thu: 8:30am–7pm
- Fri: 9am–1pm
- "Calculus" (7th Edition) by Stewart (Do NOT get "Early Transcendentals" version) or Calculus Bundle from the Bookstore
- Will cover Chapters 12–16 of the Textbook
Vectors in the plane and space, vector-valued functions and curves, functions of several variables including limits, continuity, partial differentiation and the chain rule, multiple integrals and coordinate transformations, integration in vector fields, and Green's and Stokes' theorems.
- 10% WebWorK
- 5% MATHEMATICA Lab Reports
- 10% Quizzes
- 20% Midterm 1, 20% Midterm 2, 35% Final
The final letter grades will be determined based on the distribution of the cumulative scores in class, and a rough estimate is that the median/average will fall into B or B-.
WebWorK (Web Homework)
A few classes on MATHEMATICA Lab followed by a few Lab Homework sets.
- Tentative Dates: See Calendar on Canvas
- The Labs 2046 CB and 2048 CB are open when not in use for class.
- About 8–10 quizzes (lowest score dropped)
- In class
- One 3x5 notecard in each quiz
- Dates: See Calendar on Canvas
- No makeup exams
- No calculators
- One cheatsheet in each of the midterms and Two in the final
- Midterms: 75min each
- Final: 2.5hr