- T. Ohsawa, Symplectic Group and the Hagedorn Wave Packets, in preparation.
- T. Ohsawa, Contact Geometry of the Pontryagin Maximum Principle, in preparation.
- T. Ohsawa and M. Leok, Symplectic Semiclassical Wave Packet Dynamics, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, 46, 405201, 2013. [pdf]
- T. Ohsawa, Symmetry Reduction of Optimal Control Systems and Principal Connections, SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, 51(1):96–120, 2013. [pdf]
- M. Leok, T. Ohsawa, and D. Sosa, Hamilton–Jacobi Theory for Degenerate Lagrangian Systems with Holonomic and Nonholonomic Constraints, Journal of Mathematical Physics, 53, 072905, 2012. [pdf]
- M. Leok and T. Ohsawa, Variational and Geometric Structures of Discrete Dirac Mechanics, Foundations of Computational Mathematics, 11(5):529–562, 2011. [pdf]
- T. Ohsawa, A. M. Bloch, and M. Leok, Discrete Hamilton–Jacobi Theory, SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, 49(4):1829–1856, 2011. [pdf]
T. Ohsawa, O. E. Fernandez, A. M. Bloch, and D. V. Zenkov,
Nonholonomic Hamilton–Jacobi Theory via Chaplygin Hamiltonization,
Journal of Geometry and Physics, 61(8):1263–1291, 2011.
- Ranked 1st in the Top 25 Hottest Articles from Journal of Geometry and Physics (April to June 2011), and also 3rd in the same ranking full year 2011.
- T. Ohsawa and A. M. Bloch, Nonholonomic Hamilton–Jacobi Equation and Integrability, Journal of Geometric Mechanics, 1(4):461–481, 2009. [pdf]
Refereed Conference Proceedings
- T. Ohsawa, Poisson Reduction of Optimal Control Systems, The 50th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and European Control Conference, pp. 6230–6235, 2011. [pdf]
- M. Leok and T. Ohsawa, Discrete Dirac Structures and Implicit Discrete Lagrangian and Hamiltonian Systems, In XVIII International Fall Workshop on Geometry and Physics, pp. 91–102, 1260, AIP, 07 2010
- T. Ohsawa, A. M. Bloch, and M. Leok, Discrete Hamilton–Jacobi theory and discrete optimal control, The 49th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), 2010, pp. 5438–5443, 2010.
- T. Ohsawa and T. Ohwada, Deterministic Hybrid Computation of Rarefied Gas Flows, Rarefied Gas Dynamics: 23rd International Symposium (AIP Conference Proceedings 663), pp. 931–938, 2003.
- T. Hokazono, S. Kobayashi, T. Ohsawa, and T. Ohwada, On the Time Step Error of the DSMC, Rarefied Gas Dynamics: 23rd International Symposium (AIP Conference Proceedings 663), pp. 390--397, 2003.