- Bowlin, M., McLeer, D. and Danielson-François, A. 2014. Spiders in motion: Demonstrating adaptation, structure-function relationships, and trade-offs in invertebrates. Advances in Physiology Education, 38:71-79.
- Bleakley, B. and A. Danielson-François. Behavioral Genetics: Beyond Nature and Nurture, in Animal Behavior: Volume I Causation and Development, K. Yasukawa ed. Westport, Praeger Publishers. Published Jan 2014.
- Danielson-François, A., Hou, C., Cole*, N., and I-M. Tso. 2012. Scramble competition for molting females as a driving force for extreme male dwarfism in spiders. Animal Behavior, 84: 937-945. (PDF)
- Carrillo, J., Danielson-François, A., Siemann, E., and L. Meffert. 2012. Male-biased sex ratio increases female egg laying and fitness in the housefly Musca domestica. Journal of Ethology DOI 10.1007/s10164-011-0317-6 (PDF)
- Danielson-François, A., Y. Zhou, and M. D. Greenfield. 2009. Indirect genetic effects and the lek paradox: inter-genotypic competition may strengthen genotype x environment interactions and conserve genetic variance. Genetica, 136: 27-36. (PDF)
- Danielson-François, A., J. K. Kelly, and M. D. Greenfield. 2006. Genotype x environment interaction for male attractiveness in an acoustic moth: evidence for plasticity and canalization. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 19: 532-542. (PDF)
- Danielson-François, A. 2006. Mating behavior and sperm release in the haplogyne Glenognatha emertoni (Araneae: Tetragnathidae). Journal of Arachnology, 34:387-398.(PDF)
- Danielson-François, A. and T. Bukowski. 2005. Equal sperm release by males despite dramatic differences in copulatory duration for the orb-weaving spider Tetragnatha versicolor (Araneae, Tetragnathidae). Journal of Insect Behavior 18:131-148. (PDF)
- Danielson-François, A., C. Fetterer*, and P. Smallwood. 2002. Body condition and mate choice in Tetragnatha elongata (Araneae: Tetragnathidae). Journal of Arachnology 30:20-30. (PDF)
- Drobot*, Y. and A. Danielson-François. Nuptial thief: male spiders steal prey from mating partners. Submitted to Journal of Arachnology, in review.
- Danielson-François, A. Unnatural castration: pollutant exposure correlated with male reproductive failure in a spider. Submitted to Ecotoxicology.
- Awad*, A. and A. Danielson-François. Tracking pollutants across ecological webs, in preparation.
- Gagnon*, S., Lutfi*, S. and A. Danielson-François. Sperm release patterns in two species of funnel-weaving spider (Agelenidae), in preparation.
- Lutfi*, S., Gagnon*, S. and A. Danielson-François. TIming of sperm activation in the funnel weaving spider Agelenopsis pennsylvanica (Agelenidae), in preparation.
- Hou, C., Cole*, N., I-M. Tso and A. Danielson-François. Sperm competition and paternity patterns in the Joro spider Nephila clavata, in preparation.
- Ford, C* and A. Danielson-François. Sex amongst cannibals: mating behavior in Pirate spiders, in preparation.
- Khan*, H. and A. Danielson-François. The fitness cost of longer fangs in Tetragnatha, in preparation.
*denotes undergraduate student